Photobucket

Top 5: VideoGames I would love to see made into Movie

So Ive noticed I like listing stuff... so here I go again :D

My most anticipated games for 09 list got me thinking witch of those could make great movies. Since i noticed almost all of them are good movie material and didn't want want to re-post the same thing with just a different title, I decided to make it from all the Video Games I know. Yes, there a few from the list but.. hey...


Anyway lets start of with...

5. Grand Theft Auto





George-I love GTA
User that asks to many questions- Then why is it your 5th in the list?
George- Because its very easy to make the title into a movie. Its just basically 2 hours of non-stop killing spree then somebody dying and then re spawning. :)
User- Oh...

Ok lets stop the joke. Anyway it is true... I'm wondering witch storyline will they pic if they eventually do it. Make a new one? ( I bet )

4. Metal Gear


The games are epic... again with the question wich storyline will the choose? Solid? Acid? and the other ones I forget?

3. Halo

There doing the movie but i just can't wait :D

2. Turok


Remember Jurrasic Park? Imagine it with guns and a bad-ass indian dude.

1. ???

What game could be next?! Well if you though of a game list and not includion Mario your a idiot.

Why mario? Because I just wanna see if Nintendo grows a pair and actually makes movies. And if they do I wanna see how they make the movie good. Because if there gonna make something they better make it good ( That no problem to Nintendo so.. )



SO I hope you feel the same way about my list. Hmm... If you want Post your top 5 gamies you would like to made into movies!
-George

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Mario Bros. has already been made into a movie. A long, long time ago.

Esqueletus said...

yeah but... that was along time ago :)

Rob said...

Return To Castle Wolfenstein would be superb.

Powered by FeedBurnerTips for New Bloggers