Photobucket

Resource List: Render Sites.

It will and always will be a pain in the buttux finding some good renders for your graphics. But today my friends I am here to help you with that. I decided to do a short list for you guys.

Lets start of with the well known PlanetRenders.net

PlanetRender.net
I love the renders there. They have a huge forum witch is full of AWESUM graphic designers ;)

GameRenders.com
Title seas it all. Full of Game renders.

AnimeRender.com
Again Title seas it all.

Premium Renders.com
Allot of great renders could be found there.

Other Forms of looking for renders.


Lamaz famous Render list


Like always trust the all powerful GOOGLE.COM. Google the name of the character you wan't with render at the end for example "Spider-Man Render". All0-Righty then I think thats about it! Have fun!
-George!

0 comments:

Powered by FeedBurnerTips for New Bloggers